Populations of African descent: New trait loci for hypertension
Last Updated on May 15, 2017 by Joseph Gut – thasso
- Understanding genetic variations in black women could improve cancer outcomes
- New Genetic Links Underlying Progressively Blinding Eye Disease Found
- High Blood Pressure Treatment Improved Through Simple Blood Tests in African Countries
- Program Aims To Curb Health Habits At Church
- Healthy Living: The Benefits of Walking at Work
- Do genomic regions influence the severity of Covid-19 disease?
- Genetic variations and social health determinants may lead to higher risk for diabetes in individuals with high African heritage
- Drivers of severe Covid-19 disease in patients under 50 without comorbidities
- Coronavirus epidemics first hit more than 21’000 years ago
- Covid-19 Vaccines: Is there genetic predisposition for thrombosis?
Ph.D.; Professor in Pharmacology and Toxicology. Senior expert in theragenomic and personalized medicine and individualized drug safety. Senior expert in pharmaco- and toxicogenetics. Senior expert in human safety of drugs, chemicals, environmental pollutants, and dietary ingredients.