Populations of African descent: New trait loci for hypertension
Last Updated on May 15, 2017 by Joseph Gut – thasso
- Understanding genetic variations in black women could improve cancer outcomes
- New Genetic Links Underlying Progressively Blinding Eye Disease Found
- High Blood Pressure Treatment Improved Through Simple Blood Tests in African Countries
- Program Aims To Curb Health Habits At Church
- Healthy Living: The Benefits of Walking at Work
Large genetic map of psychiatric disorders completed
Biomarker-guided Larotrectinib for all cancer types?
Sweet taste receptor gene TAS1R2 and chocolate powder
Osimertinib (Tagrissa) approved for non-smal cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patient su...
Motivation and dangers of sharing personal genetic data in the open space
Ph.D.; Professor in Pharmacology and Toxicology. Senior expert in theragenomic and personalized medicine and individualized drug safety. Senior expert in pharmaco- and toxicogenetics. Senior expert in human safety of drugs, chemicals, environmental pollutants, and dietary ingredients.