Genetic Variants Predict Lithium Response in Bipolar Disorder
Last Updated on August 1, 2016 by Joseph Gut – thasso
- Strong evidence of genetic predisposition for COVID-19 disease
- Large genetic map of psychiatric disorders completed
- Direct Oral Anticoagulants (DOAC): Newly Identified Genes and Genetic Variants
- Genetic predisposition and sweating: Most Koreans don’t have to wear deodorants
- Some practical thoughts about suicide: Before jumping, you should consult your genes
Ph.D.; Professor in Pharmacology and Toxicology. Senior expert in theragenomic and personalized medicine and individualized drug safety. Senior expert in pharmaco- and toxicogenetics. Senior expert in human safety of drugs, chemicals, environmental pollutants, and dietary ingredients.