- Genetic predisposition and sweating: Most Koreans don’t have to wear deodorants
- DRESS: Rare but serious skin reaction with Zyprexa (Olanzapine)
- Some practical thoughts about suicide: Before jumping, you should consult your genes
- Precision Medicine Initiative: draft guidances issued
- Genetic Biomarker Tied to Suicide Risk in Schizophrenia
Ph.D.; Professor in Pharmacology and Toxicology. Senior expert in theragenomic and personalized medicine and individualized drug safety. Senior expert in pharmaco- and toxicogenetics. Senior expert in human safety of drugs, chemicals, environmental pollutants, and dietary ingredients.